made in St. Petersburg between 1908 and 1917
An Edwardian era platinum topped 14K gold ring is centered with a fine Colombian emerald (5 x 4.5 x 3.3 mm, approximately 0.51 ct) surrounded by old single cut diamonds. The shoulders of the ring are embellished with eight single cut diamonds.
Estimated total diamond weight 0.50 ct.
The ring is marked with 56 zolotnik old Russian gold standard and maker’s initials.
Emerald and diamond cluster measures 11 x 10 mm (7/16 x 6/16 in.)
Ring size 6.5 (17 mm) sizable