Russian, made in Odessa between 1908 and 1917
A silver topped 14K gold ring is centered with a marquise cut diamond (approximately 0.52 ct) flanked by two old European cut diamonds (approximately 0.80 ct total), all outlined by channel set calibre cut rubies within a frame of old rose cut diamonds.
Estimated total diamond weight 1.68 ct.
Marked with 56 zolotnik Imperial gold standard and maker’s initials.
Length 28 mm (1 1/8 in.)
Ring size 8 (18 mm)