made in Moscow between 1908 and 1917
An antique Russian silver-topped 14K gold ring is designed as a cluster of nine bezel-set old mine cut diamonds encircled by a plain round frame. The center stone is approximately 0.37 ct (H color, VS2 clarity). The eight smaller diamonds are H color, VS2-SI2 clarity.
Estimated total diamond weight is 1.52 ct
Diameter of the diamond cluster is 13 mm (1/2 in.)
The ring is marked with 56 zolotnik Imperial gold standard and maker’s mark.
Ring size 9 (19 mm) sizable