made in St. Petersburg between 1899 and 1903
A 14K gold navette shaped ring is centered with a sparkling golden green marquise cut peridot with an excellent fire, framed by numerous small old rose cut diamonds.
The peridot measures 13.7 x 4.9 x 3.4 mm and is approximately 1.22 ct.
The ring is marked with 56 zolotnik Imperial gold standard with initial ‘ЯЛ’ for St. Petersburg assay master Yakov Liapunov and maker’s initials ‘ФТ’.
Ring size 7 3/4 (18 mm) sizable