These classic antique cluster earrings were made in Moscow between 1908 and 1917 by the 1st Jewelers’ Artel (co-op). The earrings are handcrafted in silver and 14K gold and set with two oval sapphires and 24 sparkling old mine cut diamonds.
The sapphires measure 7.87 x 6.07 x 3.6 mm (approximately 1.38 ct) and 7.89 x 5.95 x 3.45 mm (approximately 1.30 ct).
Estimated total diamond weight is 2 carats. The diamonds are set in silver over gold.
The earrings are marked with 56 zolotnik Imperial gold standard, Moscow assay mark, and maker’s mark.
The sapphire and diamond top measures 14 x 12.5 mm (9/16 x 1/2 in.)
Weight 2.93 and 2.83 grams