made in St. Petersburg between 1882 and 1898
A 14K rose gold pendant is centered with an old mine cut diamond (measuring 5.9 x 5.8 x 3.3 mm, approximately 0.90 ct), encircled by two rows of sparkling bright white old mine cut diamonds.
Estimated total diamond weight about 7 carats.
The pendant has a detachable bail and comes with a clip on pin. It can be worn as a brooch.
Marked on frame with St. Petersburg assay mark and on clip with maker’s initials ‘OK’ and St. Petersburg assay mark. Both frame and clip have a scratched inventory number ‘428.’
Diameter 23 mm (15/16 in.)