made between 1908 and 1917
The egg-shaped pendant is carved from a beautiful pinkish red jasper with a nice vein pattern and surmounted with a gold suspension ring. The jasper is presumably from the Ural Mountains.
The suspension ring is marked with 56 zolotnik old Russian gold standard (14K) and maker’s mark.
Length without suspension ring 15 mm (5/8 in.)