This low dome 4.6 mm (3/16 in.) wedding band with smooth round edges was made in Moscow in 1871. The ring is centered with a champagne color old mine cut diamond flanked by two white diamonds.
Estimated total diamond weight 0.32 ct.
The ring is marked with 92 zolotnik Imperial gold standard (23K – 95.8% pure gold) with St. George assay symbol for Moscow, date ‘1871’, maker’s initials ‘ФА’, and later Soviet control mark from the 1930s for 958 gold standard.
Weight 6.71 grams.
Ring size 12 (22 mm) sizable