made in Moscow between 1908 and 1917
A 14K green and rose gold pendant is set with a red spinel and an early synthetic ruby, two green Russian demantoids, and one cushion and one pear cut aquamarine.
Marked on frame with 56 zolotnik Imperial gold standard and maker’s initials.
Total length with bail 65 mm (2 1/2 in.)
sold without chain