made in Moscow between 1899 and 1908.
An antique silver-topped 14K gold ring is centered with a high dome cabochon cut sapphire (6.7 x 5.7 x 6 mm, approximately 2.47 ct) set in a gold bezel. The sapphire is vertically flanked by two scrolls embellished with sparkling old mine cut diamonds. Estimated total diamond weight 0.80 ct.
The ring is marked with 56 zolotnik Imperial gold standard, initials ‘ИЛ’ for Moscow assayer Ivan Lebedkin, and maker’s initials ‘BP’.
Length 26 mm (1 in.)
Ring size 8.5 (19 mm) sizable