This rare original antique FABERGE miniature egg pendant was made in St. Petersburg between 1886 and 1899 by Faberge’s head-workmaster of the period Michael Perkhin.
The front and back of the egg are centered with rose cut diamonds. The lobbed rays radiating from the diamonds are covered with royal blue guilloche enamel and white opaque enamel.
The gold rings are marked with 56 Imperial gold standard (14K), St. Petersburg assay mark, and initials ‘М П ‘ for Michael Perkhin.
Height without the suspension ring – 17 mm (11/16 in.)