An Antique Edwardian Era Two Diamond Engagement Ring
This navette / marquise shaped openwork ring was made in Moscow between 1908 and 1917.
It is an excellent example of Edwardian / early Art Deco jewelry of the 1910s.
The ring is crafted in silver / 14K gold and features two bright white and sparkling old European cut diamonds,
approximately 0.70 ct total weight for two stones, G-H color, SI1 clarity, set in silver milgrain bezels over gold.
The diamonds are surrounded by calibre cut synthetic blue sapphires. The shoulders are embellished with four single cut diamonds.
The ring is marked with 56 zolotnik gold standard and maker’s initials.
The top measures 21 x 7 mm (13/16 x 5/16)
Ring size 6.75 (17 mm)