Austrian, Vienna, circa 1890
An elegant 14k gold brooch is designed as a pair of stylized three-leaf clovers set with a sapphire, a ruby and seven rose cut diamonds.
The brooch is marked on frame with Austrian fox head assay mark and maker’s mark. The pin guard is struck with a later Soviet control stamp from the 1930s for 583 gold standard.
Width 32 mm (1 1/4 in.)