Made by Faberge in St. Petersburg between 1908 and 1917.
The egg pendant is carved from a grayish blue semi-translucent sapphirine. One side of the egg is embellished with chased rose gold flaming torch and green gold laurel wreath.
The egg is marked with 56 zolotnik Imperial gold standard and initials ‘ФА’ for Faberge’s workmaster Feodor Afanasiev.
Length without suspension ring 16 mm (5/8 in.). Width 9 mm (5/16 in.)