made in Moscow between 1908 and 1917.
This classic antique cluster ring is crafted in platinum and 14K gold. The diamond cluster is centered with a bright white cushion cut diamond measuring 5.28 x 4.94 x 3.69 mm (approximately 0.78 ct, F color, SI2 clarity). The center stone is surrounded by chunky old mine cut diamonds (F-G color, VS2-SI1 clarity). The split shoulders of the ring are accented by a pair of small diamonds.
Estimated total diamond weight is 2.60 ct.
Diameter of the diamond cluster is 13 mm (1/2 in.)
Marked with 56 zolotnik old Russian gold standard, Moscow assay mark, and maker’s initials.
Ring size 6.75 (17 mm) sizable