This antique Russian engagement ring from Tsar Nicholas II era was made in St. Petersburg between 1899 and 1904. The ring is crafted in 14K gold and silver, and centered with a bezel-set emerald cut emerald (measuring 6.93 x 4.85 x 2.80 mm, approximately 0.65 ct). The center stone is surrounded by sparkling old European and old mine cut diamonds. Estimated total diamond weight is 0.72 ct. The diamonds are set in silver over gold.
The emerald and diamond cluster measures 13 x 10 mm (1/2 x 3/8 in.)
The ring is marked with 56 zolotnik old Russian gold standard, initials ‘ЯЛ’ for St. Petersburg assay master Yakov Liapunov (1899-1904), and maker’s initials ‘ЕШ’.
Ring size 8 (18 mm) sizable