This fine antique Russian 14K gold cross pendant with hand-engraved decorations was made in Moscow in 1878.
The abbreviation ‘IC’ – ‘XC’ on the horizontal arms of the cross stands for Jesus Christ.
The cross is marked on back with maker’s initials, Moscow assay mark (St. George), date ‘1878’, and 56 zolotnik Imperial gold standard.
Length (without ring) 38 mm (1/2 in)
Width 22 mm (7/8 in.)