Made between 1908 and 1917.
An antique gold mounted silver egg pendant is centered with an emerald green guilloche enamel band bordered by two bands of white opaque enamel. The top and bottom of the egg are covered with a cornflower blue guilloche enamel.
The egg is marked with 56 zolotnik old Russian gold standard (14K) and maker’s initials ‘XK’ likely for Haim Koyransky (owner of a St. Petersburg jewelry workshop) on suspension ring.
Length without the suspension ring is 16 mm (10/16 in.)