made in Moscow between 1908 and 1917.
The ring is crafted in 14K rose gold and silver. The principal old mine cut diamond measures 4.8 x 4.6 x 3.5 mm and is approximately 0.64 ct.
Estimated total diamond weight is 0.70 ct.
The ring is marked with 56 zolotnik old Russian gold standard, Moscow assay mark, and maker’s initials ‘ПБ’.
Ring size 9 (19 mm) resizable