Made in St. Petersburg between 1908 and 1917.
The body of the pendant is covered with a superb quality guilloche enamel of an intimate pinkish beige luminous color.
Faberge was famous for his guilloche enamels that frequently surpassed in quality the best 18th century French originals.
The pendant is accented with a band of lemon gold acanthus leaves. The cap and the suspension ring are made of a rose gold.
Marked with 56 zolotnik old Russian gold standard (14K), St. Petersburg assay mark, and master’s initials ‘AA’ for Andre Adler, who worked for Faberge.
Length 67 mm (2 1/2 in.)