made in Moscow between 1908 and 1917.
This large and elaborate antique pendant is crafted in rose and green 14K gold. The design of the openwork pendant combines floral and geometric elements of late Art Nouveau and early Art Deco styles. The pendant is embellished with 51 Russian demantoids.
Marked on frame with 56 zolotnik Imperial gold standard and maker’s mark.
Width 42 mm (1 2/3 in.)
Total length with bail 86 mm (3 3/8 in.)