This antique Russian wide band wedding ring was made during the reign of Tsar Nicholas II in St. Petersburg and dates to the period between 1908 and 1917.
The ring is marked with 92 zolotnik Imperial gold standard (23K – 95.8% pure gold) with St. Petersburg assay symbol and maker’s initials ‘PB’ for Rudolf Weide, a prominent jeweler of the period.
Weight 7.54 grams.
Width 6 mm (1/4 in.)
Ring size 5.25 (16 mm)