made in Saint Petersburg between 1899 and 1904.
The egg is finely crafted in 14K gold. The center is set with a band of small rose cut diamonds. The bottom of the egg is accented with a blue sapphire.
Marked on the smaller ring with 56 zolotnik old Russian gold standard and initial ‘ Я ‘ for St. Petersburg assay master Yakov Liapunov.
Length without suspension ring is 17 mm.