An Antique Peridot and Garnet Cluster Ring
made in Vilnius (Lithuania, part of the Russian Empire) in 1898
The 14K pink gold ring is centered with a cabochon almandine garnet surrounded by nine sparkling golden green peridots (Uralian chrysolites).
Width – 17 mm (5/8 in.)
Weight – 7.7 grams
Ring size – 10 1/3 (20 mm) sizable
The ring is marked with 56 zolotnik old Russian gold standard with initials ‘K3’ of Vilnius assay master Kliment Zagaievsky (1898).