made in Saint Petersburg between 1899 and 1904.
This gold mounted antique Russian miniature egg pendant features a fine quality guilloche enamel of a rare turquoise blue color.
Marked with 56 zolotnik old Russian gold standard (14K), initials ‘ЯЛ’ for St. Petersburg assay master Yakov Liapunov (1899-1904), and maker’s initials (illigiable).
Length without suspension ring is 17 mm (5/8 in.)
Sold without chain.