by Faberge, made in St. Petersburg between 1882 and 1898.
This rare antique Russian 14K gold stickpin features a large drop shaped natural saltwater pearl (approximately 12.8 mm long) accented by two old European cut diamonds (estimated total diamond weight – 0.30 ct).
The stickpin is accompanied by a GIA certificate for the pearl.
Total length 73 mm (2 7/8 in.)
Marked with 56 zolotnik old Russian gold standard with St. Petersburg city arms and workmaster’s initials ‘AH’ for Faberge’s jewelry headmaster August Holmstrom.